Life is a gift that has no price tag
- Do not share your account login information, such as Email address, User ID, Password or PIN.
- Use a VPN (virtual private network) to privatize your connection.
- Do not use public or free WiFi services when entering or accessing private or sensitive information. We are not and can not be responsible for these free services and their implications.
- Use anti-virus software and be sure to keep your computer system up-to-date and safe.
- Be careful who you choose to share your information with.
- Set up a PIN for member support.
- Use 2 Factor Authentication.
You own your health records. The MY911 portal allows you to store your information and share it with medical professionals with a simple scan of a QR code. You control what information is stored in the portal and subsequently shared.
EMERGENCY PREPAREDNESS – HEALTH FIRST 24/7/365
For the simple convenience and quick access to select triage emergency healthcare information anywhere – anytime! YOU choose what to disclose, providing an affordable and simple, streamlined solution to an everyday challenge!
YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US
We Believe: Your Information = Your Choice
When registered and activated, your new Wallet Card will provide easy access to emergency responders, front-line healthcare workers, family members and eyewitnesses who can help you in a medical crisis. Please remember, the benefit of this service is to easily share the information YOU have selected and WANT others to see and know, to HELP you in an emergency when time is limited.
ONLY YOU. As the Subscriber, you are the only one who can make changes to your emergency profile and information anytime – anywhere, unless you have provided authorization or access to another party.
You will have the ability to easily access, view or change your emergency profile and information after you have completed the Initial Registration process. Others will not have the ability to view your emergency profile until you receive and activate your Wallet Card.
- Initial Registration: Your initial registration fee covers the cost for your new waterproof Wallet Card (no expiry date).
- Monthly or Annual Subscription: To maintain an “Active” status that provides you with the benefit of unlimited access to view and use an emergency profile 24/7/365, subscription fees can be paid either monthly or annually for each emergency profile – whatever is most convenient for you!
- No Contracts, No Cancellation Fee.
For as long as you wish! There is no time limit placed on emergency profiles that are put on hold.
NOTE: Monthly subscription fees will not be charged; however, you will not have access to use an inactive emergency profile unless the “Pause” status is removed and the subscription fee payment schedule resumes.
Login to your profile dashboard and choose the “Pause” or “Cancel” button of any profile you choose. You will not be charged monthly subscription fees for any inactive profile(s); however, you will not have the ability to use any inactive emergency profiles unless they have been “Reactivated” and the subscription fee payment schedule resumes.
1. If your Wallet Card has been lost, stolen or damaged and will no longer work, simply login to your profile dashboard and click the “Deactivate” link associated with the affected profile. This will deactivate the QR code, and restrict access to the online profile.
1. Purchase Card Reprints from the shop (https://my911.ca/product/card-print-credit/).
2. Navigate to the profile you would like to reprint.
3. Review your profile information carefully to ensure accuracy.
4. Click “Send for Print” and your order will be sent for processing.
MY911 IS NOT designed to replace your Health Card.
MY911 IS NOT an insurance plan or insurance coverage.
MY911 IS NOT designed to provide your complete, detailed medical history.